Monday, January 19, 2009

Memory

Guess what I have been studying?
Anthropology.
My last topic... memory.
So I'm going to go with that.
I have been to many awesome places in the last few years.
I have had many experience I never want to forgot.
I went to France with my aunt and cousin.
I went to the East Coast with my family.
New York City...where I have wanted to go since I was like 6.
My most recent, and probably most memorably trip, was my trip to Disney last summer.
My dance studio was accepted to preform in the Magic Kingdom.
With that opportunity we also got to take a workshop at Epcot.
Even though the heat was almost unbearable...then we added stage lights to that...it was one of those crazy moments where you're just like WOW.
Peggy's Cove is like home to 60 people...but the view is amazing.

This is a mall in Paris...I thought it was absolutely beautiful.
Cool fact: There is a skating rink on tower.
I love New York
I love how magical all of Disney is.
This was before the park even opened, we got in early for the workshops...we were actually the first ones in the park. Not very often can you take the picture with no one in it. The firework show is just spectacular there.

1 comment:

  1. the new york picture is awesome, i don't knwo if i've even seen it before.
    and the fireworks one is by far the best i've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete